Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Parenting my kids



Everyone's parenting style is different, just like everyones background is different.. So when it comes to parenting I find myself a lone sheep as you will because I'm DIFFERENT. Not to say there arent similiar parenting styles out there, there are and not to say I'm so different no one can relate, because everyone can relate in one way or another. Just in the instance, that no one is quite like me-or my husband. We have approached it head on, just trying to get it right, we don't always and fail often. But everyday we get up (or all night we stay up) being parents.

Its a wonderful thing really, God trusts you with this tiny baby that you have to care for or -it will die. Both physically and spiritually. As they grow, they test you and test you and TEST YOU and TEEESSSSSSTTTTTTT YYOOOOOUUUU! But they are yours and cute and cudly and no one will ever love them more than you do. As my kids grow up I find myself not always being that picture perfect mom, actually more times then not I can say I go man I wish I would have done that differently. But whats done is done and you just try again the next day.

I am raising three wonderful, beautiful, smart boys and they are Gods gift to me and my husband. I get them for a short while, then I am to give them back. I get to watch their first step, feed them their first food and play with them while belly laughs roll out of their mouths. Then I get to watch them learn how to read and I get to teach them what I know....and someday when they get older, I'll know what I get to do then. :) Because right now I have NO clue! I'm learning each and everyday, how to be patient (which isnt a good trait of mine), how to say No, to laugh more and take things less serious, to enjoy smelling the roses and hugs. There is nothing in the world like it. And there is nothing in the world I would trade it for.....

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment